I have been using Siri frequently to make calls, take reminders and send messages to my close friends. At times, I use Siri to check my favorite sports team score or about general facts during my leisure time and most times, post questions the Siri gets disconnected abruptly. Each time, post query to Siri I had to reinitiate the conversation to get the desired answers, so here is the use case scenarios
- Sports team update and creating reminders for the game:
- When I check the current score of my favorite sports team from Siri, I get instant response with the answer
- However, when I wanted to make a reminder about the game's schedule or blocking calendar for the game, the Siri fails to follow-up the conversation and gets restarted.
- Getting facts about general trivia:
- Siri instantly responds with accurate information on ordinary questions or stats, however when the continuation question is raised, it begins from nothing, and the conversation continuation was missing.
Apple should address this concern and make Siri more intuitive, when it wants to rival against the likes of Google's assistant, Microsoft’s' Cortana and Amazon's Alexa. To read more such articles, please feel free to check out the articles published in "G R Team Sites".