- Reliability and quality: The finishing of the Apple products was always top notch, and the reliability cannot be compared with any other Laptop in its category. Example: If Apple promises that battery will perform better till its reaches 500 cycles, then users can be sure of its performance till the committed baseline and sometimes even exceeding the standards
- Operating system: Mac operating system is one of the best and it performs all tasking thrown at it with ease. One more interesting thing I like about Mac operating system is that I am a normal laptop user and will not do much work other than browsing, movies and office productive works. With this usage, I do not even care about installing separate anti-virus software and I will also be cautious about clicking links and in-built alerts from operating system.
- RAM management: Another important thing I link about using Mac operating system is that I do not need to clear up my RAM manually and all the processing is taken care by the core operating system.
Thursday, April 15, 2021
For a long time, I was thinking to replace my old MacBook Pro and find new one that can hold for a long time. The most important thing that is stopping me from getting new laptop is the pricing from Apple. Even though Apple charges premium price for its products, the pricing was justifiable for the following reasons
Monday, January 18, 2021
The Project Management Office or PMO in the IT world is nothing but a team comprising of various stakeholders such as Project Manager, Delivery Manager, project coordinator and Business Owner. The PMO office ultimate goal is to take complete ownership of the deliverables and manage day-to-day activities delivered by IT team. The following areas to be completely owned and controlled by the PMO team:
- Responsible for steering the IT project to success by working closely with the business owner/experts.
- Develop and track detailed and integrated project work schedule and allocate resources against the schedule
- Periodically appraise the business owner/group and other project stake holders of the project progress and issues that requires attention
- Assign task(s) to the project team, and review the progress of the tasks
- Set project quality goals and review deliverables against these goals
- Set and monitor project budget and costs to ensure delivering the project within the budget
- Continuously communicate the various project stake holders to align them towards set project goals
- Periodically track and assess the project risks and develop plans to mitigate such risks